1 . Modulation of Acute Phase – Post Burn Hyper metabolism with Propranolol
- Indian Journal of Burns. Jan-Dec 2011. Vol:19 Issue1, Page Nos. 22-26
2. One on one free: Two free flaps from a single donor site
- Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery (European Journal of Plastic Surgery). Jan 2015.Vol:68, issue 1; 140-142.
3. Ear lobe reconstruction: A complexity simplified
- Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery (European Journal of Plastic Surgery). Dec 2014.Vol:67, issue 12; 1751-1754.
4. Islanded Parascapular Flap: An Above Elbow Stump Cover.
- Anaplastology 2015. Vol: 4; issue 1:144
5. Thoracodorsal artery perforator flap: indeed a versatile flap
- Indian J Plast Surg 2015;48:153-8
6. The pivotal role of pedicled perforator flaps amidst irradiation
- Indian J Plast Surg 2015;48:322-4
7. A novel 3D template for mandible and maxilla reconstruction: Rapid Prototyping using Stereolithography.
- Indian J Plast Surg 2015;48:263-73
8. Challenges posed by a delayed presentation of mutilating injuries
- Hand Clin 32 (2016) 569–583
9. Medical Femoral Condyle vascularised corticoperiostea graft – a suitable choice for scaphoid non-union
- Indian J Plast Surg 2017;50:138-47 (*corresponding author )
10. Traumatic loss of total lower lip and chin: The anterolateral thigh flap provides an optimal solution
- JPRAS Open 19 (2019) 56–60
11. Re: the reverse dorsal metacarpal artery flap in finger reconstruction: A reliable choice
Indian J Plast Surg 2018;51:340-2.
Chapters for Textbooks:
|Chapter Name||Textbook Name|
|Skin and Soft tissue cover for the Hand||Textbook of Orthopedics and Trauma- 3 rd ed; volume 3. Editors: G S Kulkarni, Sushrut Bhabulkar (Published in 2016)|
|Microsurgery- principles and practice||Textbook of Plastic Surgery- Dr. Karoon Agrawal, (publication under process)|
|Understanding flaps based on Perforators -Short Notes in Plastic Surgery||understanding-flaps-based-on-perforators – https://shortnotesinplasticsurgery.wordpress.com/|
|Content Contributer||Evolution and Revolution of Perforator Flaps – (Seoul, South Korea)|
Author: Jeong Tae Kim
|Syndactyly||IAPS Textbook, 2020.|