Dr. Leena Jain is a Hand, Reconstructive Microsurgeon and Plastic Surgeon, having experience of 7+ years.
Having completed her Superspeciality post-graduation from Bangalore Medical College, she has been mentored by Dr. Samir Kumta, renowned microsurgeon of International fame.
She then pursued two international fellowships in Microsurgery:
- Fellowship in Microsurgery and Perforator flaps: Hanyang University, Seoul, South Korea
- AO Fellowship- Microsurgery and Faciomaxillary Trauma: Ludwigs’ Maximillians University, Munich, Germany in Hand and Microsurgery.
- M.S – General Surgery
- MCh – Plastic Surgery
- Fellowship in Microsurgery and Perforator flaps- Hanyang University, Seoul, South Korea
- AO Fellowship in Microsurgery and Faciomaxillary trauma- Ludwigs’ Maximillians University Munich, Germany
Dr. Leena Jain
Plastic, Reconstructive Microsurgeon and Hand Surgeon
7+ Years Total Experience
Dr Leena Jain is passionate about her work and this makes her very dedicated to her patients and diligent about her surgeries. She provides the best surgical option for her patients keeping in mind the long term results and patients’ occupation so as to facilitate a timely resumption of work and a normal lifestyle.
- Reconstructive Microsurgery: Tumors, trauma, burns and congenital conditions
- Hand Surgeries include procedures for congenital hand defects, trauma, tumours, burns’ deformities, leprosy, tendon, nerve and vessel injuries, nail complex deformities.
- Replantations and revascularizations: for total to near-total amputations of upper or lower limb at various levels
- Cancer Reconstruction Surgery
- Reconstruction for Orthopaedic trauma- flap cover for compound fractures, tendon repair, reconstructions and transfers, management of small and long bone non-unions and bone gaps.
- Breast Surgeries- breast reconstruction post-mastectomy, breast reduction, breast augmentation, implants, gynecomastia, nipple reconstruction.
- Facial Nerve Paralysis surgeries: for restoration of symmetry of smile and eyelid closure
- Gender reassignment surgeries: female to male and male to female gender change procedure
- Surgery for non-functioning (acontractile) bladder: in patients suffering from meningomyelocoel, spina bifida, stroke patients who cannot voluntarily empty their urinary bladders and need timely catheterization.
- Burns’ deformity corrective surgeries
- Tuboplasty- post tubectomy recanalization
- Surgeries for migraine